Saturday, September 11, 2010

Never Forget


My deepest condolences for those who lost family and friends. I never questioned the planes crashing into the buildings making them collapse theory, nor do I get all hyped on conspiracy theories, but the government is doing things that they don't want people to know about. Everytime something like this happens we lose more FREEDOM, and they tell you it is for your own good. Don't you feel safer now?
The Government wants you to be complacent. Go to work, pay your taxes, live the American Dream.
At least read the facts on the right hand side of AE911truth. Over 100 steel highrise buildings have burnt from fire, none of them have collapsed. The people deserve the TRUTH!

1 comment:

Mr. G said...

I will never forget. 9/11 is burned into my memory. I saw the devastation.