Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Handlebars For Sale!





Up for sale is this set of bars off my 09 sportster.
The sale includes the bars, switch housings with internal wiring and plugs, Performance Machine contour grips with BRAND NEW renthal rubber, and a Joker Machine bar-end mirror. These are plug and play. Just bolt up your clutch and brake. Stock throttle cables reach and I will give you the lengths you need for clutch and brake line.

I built these bars myself after buying both the short and tall RSD handlebars. I wanted that style handlebar but didnt like the feel of either RSD bar, got fed up and built my own. A lot of time was spent machining, fitup, chamfering passages for the wiring, tig welding, powder coating,etc.

Dimensions.
roughly 12" tall. 7" center to center. 26" end to end.
These bars have a real good feel. The only reason I am selling them is because I am going with a different style/theme for the bike.

stock switchhousings are $230 each side. PM grips $100. Jocker machine mirror $120. That leaves -$80 for the bars, powdercoated gloss black, and internal wired. $600 shipped is my asking price.

Email me with any further questions. unsungsohc@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Mr. G said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hopefully no poser buys these.. WAIT POSERS PAY EXTRA FOR THE SICKNESS

pat said...

dont worry. you will like the new set!