Sunday, November 18, 2012

Show Class









 
I've been a subscriber since the first issue. This month was dedicated to choppers in the metro.
When I found out about this I said fuck it I'm going.
I only get up there about once a year so it was great to see everyone.
 The HEAVY guys really build some cool bikes & their workshop is really neat.
I knew it would be a challenge riding there considering it is November in Minnesota, coupled with the party starting at 9pm, &  100 miles each direction.
We made it though & it was a blast. It was 44 degrees at 1:30am. Not Bad!



6 comments:

JB said...

Fuck yeah! Awesome ride last night

WhitelinePsycho said...

See your Mr G is the pin up girl on COC today, dead sexy biker dude.

Knucklenutz said...

Curious about the Guzzi three wheeler. Was it a real Morgan frame and body ? You know S&S is producing X-Wedge motors for the original wood bodied Morgan3 from England.

pat said...

i know nothing about the 3 wheeler other than it was pretty neat.

Mr. G said...

WLP Dead Sexy. Awwwww yeeeaaaa

Mr. G said...

check out those old school sand-cast PM brakes on that three wheeler. MEEEOWWW