Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fun For All Ages

The weather has been unreal for this time of year in Minnesota, upper 70's all week. Throck and I put on about 200 miles this weekend, going all over, doing all kinds of neat stuff. He is only 5 so this is the first time I have ventured out of town with him on two wheels. He seems to like it though and does a real good job on the bike. I remember some of my first rides with my dad, probably around this age & it makes me wonder if he will remember these?



























4 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

You silly boy, of course he'll remember it, just like his old man did . . . a lot to process for a young fella . . . 'formative' is what you'd call it, and beautiful.

Hux said...

AWESOME post Pat. No doubt he will remember.

JB said...

Too damn cool Pat, seeing him on the back at bike night brought a huge smile to my face. I bet he will never forget!

Mr. G said...

I say who cares if he remembers later on!! As long as you are both having fun together. 200 miles it's plenty of hangin on. You are a great dad Pat!