Thursday, August 7, 2014

Check it out!

Sergio's the headliner over on Church of Choppers. It was two years ago this time that he was just  wrappin up all the fab work on it. He spent nearly 5 years occumulaing parts through college, only to stash all the stuff at my house while he returned home to Jersey to work. He flew back to Minnesota and lived in my basement for a month while he built it. We dubbed it the "One Way Ticket" since flying back to Jersey wasn't an option. He would have to ride it home. I still remember giving him a firm handshake and a hug, watched him roll out the end of my little gravel alley, all his shit packed on there, headed east.


We had a lot of fun that summer!

1 comment:

Mr. G said...

What a wild feeling I had that year. Free and able. Able to build a bike and free to just take on the road. We had lots of fun riding around breaking it in and getting it dialed in. Met a lot of locals and got help from everyone we know. Hell, Jordan and I even drove to Iowa for the only thing they've got going on down there "NOOT-Built" aside from all the hogs and queers. Too bad it never made it to bike night, but it sure did get me on two wheels.