Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pat and I just cant seem to settle the bet.

Penis Measuring

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-02, 6:01PM PST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A friend of mine and I have been having a long-standing argument about whose penis is larger. We've tried having our girlfriends confirm to the other the exact size, but neither one of us buy it. I don't want to see his penis and he doesn't want to see mine. I don't want my girlfriend looking at his penis and he doesn't was his looking at mine.

So... We just need a girl to look at both of our penises (individually) and then to both of our faces say which one is bigger. We can't pay much. $50.


•Location: Vancouver
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
•Compensation: $50
PostingID: 1625829503

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fucking love the best of Craigslist page!