Sunday, August 11, 2013

Millville Show and Party

The annual car and bike show went on this weekend in Millville. Always a good time, laid back no drama, no bullshit. I decided to see how my Econoline did as a hauler. She is a great rig and hauled both bikes perfectly.

Pat decided he wanted to try his hand at riding my 59. Not many people could hop on start and ride this thing, let alone after a case of beer. I think I shit my pants but cool to see at a different angle.

Watching those guys burn out before leaving, 5 deep, full of smoke, that they did not see the cops was priceless. I would not have pulled over 5 300lb dudes either.

2 comments:

Noot said...

You guys go through a lot of back tires I suspect??? Always a good turnout for a little town !

JB said...

We missed you this year Noot!