I put a shorter mainshaft in my transmission which moved the clutch inboard .770", plus I went from running a 3" belt to a 1-5/8" belt. This way I could move everything in closer to the engine & get a lot of weight out of that front pulley spinning on that little 45 sprocket shaft. Im sure somebody makes pulleys & clutch baskets to rig something up but I figured fuck it I will just machine all the stuff that I already have to make this work. So it only cost me $60 for a new belt & some time pissing around on the lathe. Check out the little contraption I made to hold the sprocket nut in place so it can never back off. This puts my mind at ease when I'm motoring across the country.